Located in the Prini Village in Old Manali is the quaintly charming boutique hotel – The Byke Neelkanth. Idle as a fairy tale, sprinkled with flakes of modern charm, this luxury hotel in Manali rests cosily amidst apple orchards and cedar trees, offering an excellent view of the snow-capped peaks from within its amiable premises.
Planked in tasteful pine wood interiors and a snug golden ambience, this three floored luxury hotel in Manali comes with 20 boutique rooms that provide an excellent view of the snow peaked mountains and cedar trees. You can choose from various room categories such as the Odyssey Room, Royal Suite, Royce Rooms, Royal Suite and Maharaja Suite according to your budget. The rooms are fully equipped with modern facilities.
Guest can also avail the facility of the cheerful bar and restaurant, a mini library, and indoor recreational games. The restaurant is a pure delight for those who prefer 100% vegetarian food. It comes with a beautiful patio from where you can catch a panoramic view of the town.
Apart from the hotel itself, the main USP of The Byke Neelkanth is that it is located in close proximity to popular tourist spots. Here is a list of things to do on your next trip to Manali. Some of them include:
- Hidimba Devi Temple (5 km distance and 23-minute drive)
- Manali Club House (5 km distance and 20-minute drive)
- Vashisht Temple (4.6 km distance and 14-minute drive)
- Tibetan Monastery (3.9 km distance and 16-minute drive)
- Kothi (16.2 km distance and 38-minute drive)
- Gulaba (16.4 km distance and 40-minute drive)
- Solang Valley (14.1 km distance and 36-minute drive)
- Hunt Factor (1.9 km distance and 6-minute drive)
- Gayatri Temple (3.5 km distance and 9-minute drive)
- Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery (19 km distance and 46-minute drive)
- Museum of Himachal Culture & Folk Art (5.2 km distance and 22-minute drive).
This luxury hotel in Manali offers a scenic escape into the wilderness of nature. Make your Manali trip, one to remember, with The Byke Neelkanth.