Message to stakeholders
We promise safety, health and security.
Amidst the global pandemic of COVID-19, We at The Byke Hotels and Resorts hold the safety of our guests, team members and business partners at the top of our priorities.
Our guests can rely on us to provide luxurious services with high standards of safety. This reliability is of great value to us, as we work towards pushing the boundaries and paying utmost importance to the guests safety needs.
We have actively taken necessary measures and promoted the importance of a safe and hygienic work environment for our team members. We strive to constantly improve the safety standards and eliminate any potential hazards that may dwindle our service standards.
In the spirit of transparency, we would like to summarize some of the precautionary measures effectuated at The Byke Hotels and Resorts in India to ensure maximum safety for our guests.
- Our team members have been well trained with regards to the safety equipment and newly reformed precautionary steps.
- Our team will maintain social distancing, while being properly equipped with masks and gloves. Guest with no mask will be provided with one.
- Before entering the hotel premises, employees are checked for symptoms to ensure safe work environment. Unwell employees are advised to stay at home.
- All areas of the hotel, including the front and the back area have been deep cleaned followed by sanitization of the entire property.
- Our kitchen staff has been expertly trained in safe ways of handling food, to provide safe and nourishing food to our guests.
At The Byke Hotels and Resorts, we observe strict procedures to keep any health hazard at bay, hence we have arranged for hand sanitizers at all the outlets and public areas. All our staff members have been trained to follow safety precautions to provide a safe haven for our guests and provide the services that we always have, with our vision in mind, Atithi Devo Bhava.
The Byke Hotels and Resorts ensures you the happiest and safest stay, at all times.
Creating Safe Vacation Spaces For You and Your Family
We are working relentlessly to keep our properties safe for your next vacation. The Byke Hotels and Resorts is implementing all processes as per the guidelines issued by WHO for your safe stays.
The Byke Gives Back
At The Byke Hotels and Resorts, we believe in giving back to the society. Especially during times like these, it is crucial that we play our role while we are up against this global pandemic.
As an act of community service, we have distributed over 4000 cooked food packets to the needy in Thane and Jaipur. In collaboration with the Lions Club, we distributed essential grocery items packages to over 1500 underprivileged families in Mumbai and over 900 packets of grains in Matheran. The Byke Hotels & Resorts is also associated with the Feeding India initiative to distribute 200 packets of food every day, in Jaipur. Apart from food, basic essentials like towels and utensils were also distributed among 400 migration workers in Mumbai.
The Byke simply gives, in that essence we plan on constantly contributing to this cause and encourage others to do the same.